Monday, May 6, 2013

Apparently, this is "gross"!

So, I've been busy and this month will only intensify in the amount of busy-ness I will have to contend with.  But, since I still teach gymnastics, I do still work-out a little.  Remember that picture a while back where I said maybe one day I'd be able to touch my foot?  Well, guess what?

 
So, now I can touch my foot - barely!  Glad I have long fingers :-).  Next goal?  Grabbing my foot!  My husband looked at this picture and said:  "Gross!"  I'm thinking, no, actually, gross would be if I could actually reach over and touch my nose with my toes - but not to worry:  Not happenin'!!
 
 

4 comments:

Fr. Philip Powell, OP said...

OUCH!!!

Shelly said...

Well, amazingly enough, not really! :-)

Fr. Philip Powell, OP said...

Sorry. I don't believe you. I see beads of sweat popping out on your forehead.

Shelly said...

Oh, that . . . well, see, I had just done a whip through to a full-in full-out, punch front Rudi and landed on one foot, all while holding onto that strap. That would make anyone sweat!