Wednesday, May 22, 2013

You know it's going to be a bad week . . .

. . .When Sunday afternoon involves more bleeding than one would expect from a relatively small puncture wound (got the vein).

. . .You've gotten a tetanus shot before 9am on Monday.  The shot was surprisingly painless...thanks to my husband's totally awesome Medical Assistant.

. . .You know that anytime you get a shot to just plan on being down for the count for three days.  BUT you still have a big Medicare report to finish up, children to wrangle, classes to teach.

So, here I am, not doing as badly as I'd expected.  I'm very sore from my shoulder all the way up to my jaw (from the shot), quite tired, with even the slightest physical effort my muscles begin to shake. One more day, then I'll feel better . . . I hope!!

No comments: